Lessons in Nunda History Worksheet
Directions: Use the photographs of Nunda area families celebrating Thanksgiving and Christmas over 100 years ago.
Title of the Photograph _______________________________________________
1. What is the setting of the photograph?
2. What objects do you see in the photographs?
3. What is happening in the photograph?
4. What traditions can you identify in the photograph related to the holiday?
5. Think of how your family celebrates the holiday shown in the photograph. How is your celebration similiar to the one shown in the photograph? How is your celebration different?
6. Explain something you have learned from this activity about life and holiday traditions in the Nunda area?